 CAD / 16673
16672  |  16674
Subject:
404's at LGPL Datsville Page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 2009 20:04:35 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Michael Horvath wrote:
I was wondering if there was any interest in tracking down the original authors
of Datsville and seeing whethere they would be interested in changing the
license of the models for Datsville. Basically, I am interested in maybe
uploading the town to a CVS or SVN repository so that continued work can occur
in a visible and organized fashion.

-Mike

I finally got around to creating a repository. You can find it here:

http://code.google.com/p/datsville/

There are only a few files in "trunk/". I need to contact all the original
authors for permission to use their models.

Mike

There are broken links at start page (Project Home\Summary)
* The current list of permissions is here.
* Some useful links are here.
Click on "here" at both link and you'll get a 404. They worked before, but not
any longer.

/Tore