 CAD / 16648
Re: LGPL Datsville
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 2009 19:26:05 GMT

On 11/22/2009 12:31 PM, Tore Eriksson wrote:
All models I have created for Datsville are to be treated as Public Domain. Feel
free to use it, update file headers and part references, file names, file
extensions etc.

Thanks! But, is PD compatible with a LGPL or CC project?

If anyone is interested in my work to rename, categorize, edit headers, and
correct the files, feel free to ask for the 393 kb zip file from me.

/Tore

I'd like a copy. Do you have any documentation describing what you did
and why you did it?

Mike