 CAD / 16703
Re: LPub 4 Callouts (and other questions)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 2009 20:54:56 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jim DeVona wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

Man, LPub sure has gotten complicated :^) Anyone want to help?

Well, I'm interested in helping to maintain current builds for the Macintosh.
We're still at 4.0.0.1. If you update the SourceForge page with the current
code, I will work on that - and then my interest might be rekindled enough to
delve deeper into other issues.

Jim

I'm on my way, thanks!

Kevin