 CAD / 16566
Re: LPub 4 Callouts (and other questions)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 23:15:19 GMT

As long as we're having such a good dialog, here is another one.  I have a very
large assembly which is too large to fit on one page and still see the building
details.  I can zoom in and the assembly simply hangs off the edges of the page.
The portions outside of the margins are cut off.  However, what if I don't want
to look at the middle of the assembly?  For example, if I drag the whole
assembly off to the right, LPub does NOT redraw the assembly to cut off at the
new margins.  Instead the original picture (with the left and right edges cut
off) moves as a whole and nothing is redrawn into the current margins.  Hitting
the "regenerate" button doesn't help any.  Thoughts?

Eric