 CAD / 16582
Re: LPub 4 Callouts (and other questions)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 3 Nov 2009 12:01:23 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Eric Albrecht wrote:
As long as we're having such a good dialog, here is another one.  I have a very
large assembly which is too large to fit on one page and still see the building
details.  I can zoom in and the assembly simply hangs off the edges of the page.
The portions outside of the margins are cut off.  However, what if I don't want
to look at the middle of the assembly?  For example, if I drag the whole
assembly off to the right, LPub does NOT redraw the assembly to cut off at the
new margins.  Instead the original picture (with the left and right edges cut
off) moves as a whole and nothing is redrawn into the current margins.  Hitting
the "regenerate" button doesn't help any.  Thoughts?

I think this is a good question for Kevin? ;-)

There is no support in LPub for the case where the assembly image is larger than
the page.  Sorry.

How about a redraw when dragging the assembly?

Jaco