 CAD / 16698
Re: LPub 4 Callouts (and other questions)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.mac
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 2009 21:22:17 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

Man, LPub sure has gotten complicated :^) Anyone want to help?

Well, I'm interested in helping to maintain current builds for the Macintosh.
We're still at 4.0.0.1. If you update the SourceForge page with the current
code, I will work on that - and then my interest might be rekindled enough to
delve deeper into other issues.

Jim