 CAD / 16560
Re: LPub 4 Callouts (and other questions)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 15:06:10 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Eric Albrecht wrote:

I have some assemblies in the model which are mirrored left and right
using a tranformation matrix.  LPub does not show and assembly being
built mirrored.  Any way around this or do I have to actually create
all the assemblies individually?

I believe you have to create the submodels individually indead.
That is what I always do anyway.

There are some programs available to create mirrored subparts without
using a mirror matrix.

  http://news.lugnet.com/cad/mlcad/?n=2240

I don't know how well they work with all the new parts since they were
developed, but it can't hurt to try them.

Enjoy,

Don