 CAD / 16561
Re: LPub questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 16:37:01 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Ronald Vallenduuk wrote:
* Is there a setting for the picture output where I can set something else than 188x265 pixel?
I had the same problem: http://www.flickr.com/photos/duq/3936163541/
The solution seems to be to add these lines at the start of the file:
0 !LPUB RESOLUTION GLOBAL 150 DPI
0 !LPUB PAGE SIZE GLOBAL 8.2600 5.8450
Change resolution and page size to your own preferences but setting them
explicitly at the start of the file will solve this issue.

Hi Ronald,

it did the trick but only for landscape - portrait is still messed up and also a
resolution bigger than 150 DPI or a different size doesn't work either. Ideas?

w.