 CAD / 16700
Re: LPub 4 Callouts (and other questions)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 2009 21:00:44 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen wrote:
   OK, here goes. When an assembly is too large to fit on the page, LPub crops the image. When one drags the assembly image to another position LPub does not redraw the image. See: http://www.binarybricks.nl/test/redraw.html

Thanks, that’s exactly what I meant. I do instructions for multi thousand part models, so it is quite common for the assembly not to fit on the page. The workaround I have used so far is to make my own custom assembly images from LView and them manually put them in the final PDF file. That’s what I did here.

Eric