 CAD / 16702
16701  |  16703
Subject:
Minifig Accessory
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sat, 5 Dec 2009 09:14:06 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

I just saw that we have parts that description starts with "Minifig Accessory"
while others only starts with "Minifig". As I like to have things conform to
each other I like to hear also other opinions to this than mine.
I think we should keep that conform and delete the word Accessory from the part
description, as we have the possibility to add the category "Minifig Accessory".
By doing it in this way we have more letters for the parts description.

cu
mikeheide