 CAD / 16702
    Minifig Accessory —Michael Heidemann
   I just saw that we have parts that description starts with "Minifig Accessory" while others only starts with "Minifig". As I like to have things conform to each other I like to hear also other opinions to this than mine. I think we should keep that (...) (14 years ago, 5-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Minifig Accessory —Allen Smith
   (...) I thought "Minifigure Accessory" was already an official category. (URL) haven't gotten around to implementing support for the !CATEGORY directive yet, though. I still just read the first word of the description for the category. (...) Is (...) (14 years ago, 6-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Minifig Accessory —Michael Heidemann
   (...) I like to draw your attention to the following part which is only a sample: (URL) the guidelines in the FAQ and the Article 340 (see above) then this part belongs to the "Minifig" category as this is the first word of the description. But (...) (14 years ago, 6-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Minifig Accessory —Santeri Piippo
     (...) If I've understood it correctly, !CATEGORY precedes title in order of importance. So the shield is a Minifig Accessory. (if it didn't, why there would be that category entry.. ?) (14 years ago, 6-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Minifig Accessory —Chris Dee
   (...) Any part can only have one category. The complete text of the !CATEGORY statement takes precedence. If there is no !CATEGORY line, the first word (ignoring any initial ~ or _) of the decription should be used as the category. A !CATEGORY line (...) (14 years ago, 7-Dec-09, to lugnet.cad)