 CAD / 15477
15476  |  15478
Subject:
LDconfig.ldr - missing colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad.dev.lcd
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2008 14:20:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi gang,

playing around with colors I was floored by the fact that we do not have a LDraw
color number or RGBs for quite a lot of LEGO colors. In addition our RGBs
sometimes differ a lot from the official colors:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/colors
http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/colorguide.cgi

I remember the time when we were graving for those figures and now that we have
them I simply ignore them. Can anyone put some light on this? LSC?

Thx, w.