 CAD / 15476
Re: LPub4 and Killer Dozers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2008 02:56:32 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Philippe Hurbain wrote:

   Jim has the advantage because he can build his own Mac version of LPub4 from sourceforge sources. His (and my) version have the fix for anything “callout” related being put inside the callout. Some things go in the callout, and others go in the callout’s parent file.

Hi Kevin,

Any chance for a new beta with all those new features for the rest of us who didn’t manage to compile the sources?

Philo

Absolutely! We’re whittling away at the bugs, but things get consistently better. However much you want the new code, I want you to have the new code more, but I want the new code to have better quality than the old code.

If you’re getting impatient, you could try to figure out why you cannot make the new code into an application. ;^)

Kev