Re: LDconfig.ldr - missing colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Tue, 2 Sep 2008 20:57:19 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, Scott Wardlaw wrote:
SNIP
I have already written a program to convert a text based color file (like
the ldconfig.ldr) to the MLCAD.cfg binary format, so that I can test different
color values and edge values.

SNIP

Are you able to give that cool tool to the community. I thought about the color
handling in MLCad for a while and now I read this! Awaresome!

cu
mikeheide