Re: LDconfig.ldr - missing colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2008 05:29:34 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
Hi gang,

playing around with colors I was floored by the fact that we do not have a LDraw
color number or RGBs for quite a lot of LEGO colors. In addition our RGBs
sometimes differ a lot from the official colors:

http://www.peeron.com/inv/colors
http://www.peeron.com/cgi-bin/invcgis/colorguide.cgi

I remember the time when we were graving for those figures and now that we have
them I simply ignore them. Can anyone put some light on this? LSC?

Thx, w.

Joshua, Scott,

are there news on the new LDConfig.ldr? Sorry, I didn't have the time to keep
updated on the process. Did you syncronize your efforts? PLMK,

w.