Re: LDconfig.ldr - missing colors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw
Date:
Sat, 30 Aug 2008 21:47:03 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Willy Tschager wrote:
I remember the time when we were graving for those figures and now that we have
them I simply ignore them. Can anyone put some light on this? LSC?

I'm pretty sure that the (2006-2007?) LSC agreed to leave the contents of
ldconfig.ldr up to the LDraw part admins.  We saw it as our job to specify the
format of the !COLOUR meta-command, but not to have anything to do with the
actual list of colors.

--Travis