 CAD / 13022
Re: img2sticker: Convert images into .ldr stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 29 Jun 2005 21:36:26 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Timothy Gould wrote:
   Dear all,

Following up from my teaser the other day, I’ve ‘completed’ my software to convert image files into ldraw files for use in sticker making and written a little tutorial about getting it to work.

Here is where you can download/understand/etc. the software and after that you can look at the tutorial.

I apologise to all that this version is really for the computer savvy as the whole thing is written in perl which requires either linux/unix/OSX or Windows with perl installed (linked to on the download page).

Please let me know if you use this program/enjoy it/hate a certain feature etc. If people like it (or want a version they can get working on their computer) I plan on releasing a C version when I can find the energy to rewrite.

Hope this proves useful,

Tim

PS. The code is GPL’d so if anyone wants to mess with it, please do!

Looks interesting, I’m going to give it a go, might be a steep learning curve tho!

cheers Tim