 CAD / 13153
Re: img2sticker: Convert images into .ldr stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 18:54:26 GMT

On 8/1/05, Christopher Masi <cjmasi@*nogarbageplease*rcn.com> wrote:
   I cannot get this installed. I am running Mac OS X 10.3.9, and every
time I run the script,

perl install.pl img2

it creates a directory but then says "Could not copy file at install.pl
line 42." Line 42 (or the 42nd line that I came to when I loaded the
script into pico) is
     `copy img2sticker.bat $d\n` || die "Could not copy file";
img2sticker.bat is definitely in the same directory as the install
script and the destination directory.
   When I try to intall into /Users/'username'/img2 I get
        sh: line 1: copy: command not found
        Could not copy file at install.pl line 42.

Sorry, I am a bit of a noob when it comes to this stuff, so I don't know
if its me or if Mac OS X is behaving unexpectedly.

Chris

I suspect you will find on OS X, or Linux that you would need to
modify copy for cp. It is probably better to use perls own interface
to copying, and not the shell.

The perl docs for this are all here: http://perldoc.perl.org/File/Copy.html.

Cheers
Orion