 CAD / 13154
Re: img2sticker: Convert images into .ldr stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 1 Aug 2005 19:46:06 GMT

I suspect you will find on OS X, or Linux that you would need to
modify copy for cp. It is probably better to use perls own interface
to copying, and not the shell.

The perl docs for this are all here: http://perldoc.perl.org/File/Copy.html.

Cheers
Orion

Hi Orion,

Thanks for that. Now I should be able to make the install program more platform
independent (it was set to run on Linux or Windows but I forgot about OSX).
Excellent!

Tim