 CAD / 13360
Re: img2sticker: Convert images into .ldr stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 7 Oct 2005 05:44:13 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Elroy Davis wrote:

I’ve made a few attempts to use this, but I’m not having much luck. I’ve installed Perl, and I think I’m using the command line correctly. I keep getting the following though:

“You do not have LDRAWDIR defined. This must be defined in order to run img2sticker”

Any ideas on what I might be doing wrong? I’m attempting to run this from the command line of a Windows XP machine.

LDRAWDIR is an environment variable which must be set to run the program. I assume img2sticker.pl uses the colours defined in ldconfig.ldr in that directory. To set it in XP:
  1. In Control Panel, choose “System”
  2. On the Advanced tab, click “Environment Variables”
  3. Click “New” and in the dialog box enter “LDRAWDIR” for the name, and your LDraw diresctory for the value. Your Ldraw directory is the directory containing the LDraw program, along with ldconfig.ldr.
HTH

ROSCO