 CAD / 13044
Re: img2sticker: Convert images into .ldr stickers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 30 Jun 2005 18:50:35 GMT

Right, suffered my first set-back :( I’ve downloaded and installed Perl OK (I’m using Windows XP) I downloaded and unzipped img2sticker to a folder called D:Img2Sticker but then I can’t work out how to install it My Ldraw directory is D:Program FilesLDraw, from your instructions I am assuming you recommend installing it in the location of the ldraw files? I added an environment variable of:-
LDRAWDIR=D:\Program Files\Ldraw
and rebooted. However running the command:-
D:\Img2Sticker\install.pl [LDRAWDIR]
gives the error:-
img2sticker installer
Please add [LDRAWDIR] to your PATH environment variable
Please copy the tutorial directory to a location of your choice
I’m not certain from this which path it is that it can’t find and also why it thinks there isn’t an LDRAWDIR path.

Any ideas?

Tim