 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1080
1079  |  1081
Subject:
uCOG V - my tiniest weight shifting walker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2003 16:21:45 GMT

I'm pleased to announce my latest tiny weght shifting walker uCOG V.

Here are a few pictures:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/mm-walker/p5080049.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/mm-walker/p5080050.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/mm-walker/p5080051.jpg