 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 1079
1078  |  1080
Subject:
A Part of a Western Town
Newsgroups:
lugnet.western, lugnet.announce.moc
Date:
Sun, 11 May 2003 14:50:45 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi all,

It has been....about two months or so since the first update in the Wild
West board.
I have a few MOCs to show you. A saloon, a bank, a General Store, Barber
Shop, and an outhouse ;)

Some of the buildings in the folder are not totally up to date of what
things I have now done for the town. You will see the town updates in my
upcoming Wild West Movie. Don't fret about cross-section scenes because all
the backs of the buildings (except the bank of course) are removable by
taking a few SNOT plates and some "wood" bricks off.

Thanks for your comments.

Cheers (*clink*)

Dean