 Technic / 10338
Re: uCOG V - my tiniest weight shifting walker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 12 May 2003 12:49:17 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Kevin L. Clague writes:
I'm pleased to announce my latest tiny weght shifting walker uCOG V.

Here are a few pictures:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/mm-walker/p5080049.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/mm-walker/p5080050.jpg

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/mm-walker/p5080051.jpg

Plus building instructions:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/mm-walker/ucogv.jpg

PLMKWYT!

Kevin

Absolutely brilliant! I actually had to make one for myself:
http://www.texbrick.com/quick_pics/walker.jpg

It works great! It was a little tricky getting it to not fall down while
managing the electric wires. It's so light that the wires make a noticeable
effect on the walker's performance.

Thanks for your hard work! You've designed an excellent walker.

-TJ