 Technic / 10362
Re: uCOG V - my tiniest weight shifting walker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 14 May 2003 12:44:47 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague writes:
In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague writes:
TJ,

If you rebuild your uCOG V using the new instructions (not much of a
change), and you turn uCOG V around, your minifig should be able sit on uCOG
V and go for a ride!  I'll have to try that here.

I could't resist sharing this picture:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/mm-walker/p5100053.jpg

Cute!

uCOG V is a minifig scale walker!  I'd have to take dramamine to prevent
motion sickness if I were that minifig! LOL!

:)

Best regards,
/Tobbe
http://www.lotek.nu