 Technic / 11040
Re: uCOG V - my tiniest weight shifting walker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 2003 23:33:32 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Mark Ferris wrote:
On Sun, 11 May 2003 16:21:45 GMT, "Kevin L. Clague"
<kevin_clague@yahoo.com> wrote:

I'm pleased to announce my latest tiny weght shifting walker uCOG V.

Plus building instructions:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/kclague/mm-walker/ucogv.jpg

PLMKWYT!

Kevin

What is the grey cylindrical piece one up from the bottom in the
second from the left column?  It looks like it's supposed to be used
in building step 2.

It is flex system hose, the rigid version.

Thanks.

Kevin