 Technic / 10356
Re: COG shifter off topic
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst, lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 13 May 2003 16:31:37 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague writes:
In lugnet.technic, Paul Kleniewski writes:
hi ppl

are we using COG TLA cause we like TLAs
or because we differ COG and centroid?

I used it because it is commonly used here, and because it is short.

Besides, Mario and Giulio Ferrari use the term in their book, so it is good
enough for me :^)

Kevin

btw i like TLAs so COG is cool

pixel