 Administrative / Terms of Use / 556
555  |  557
Subject:
Brain Damage
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 08:48:23 GMT

In lugnet.admin.terms, Eric Sophie wrote:
In lugnet.admin.terms, Soren Roberts wrote:
I'm not going to take issue with the rest of this, but stolen?

Corny! You corn ball. Take the time for me, there's that axe again.

Soren, buddy, pal, neighbor, peer, dude, if Stefan looks up to you, this is the
time to show him the error of his way. Bafoon! Not take time to dual with your
arch nemesis. Silly! Your examples are stellar! Love it!

AND

How about saying something like, "hahahahah good one, oh and the second one
hahahahaha, oh, uh oh, actually that might not be cool, and besides, you might
get flack for the words used in the image, oh and the fact that they are from
Brickshelf, mmmmmm, and yo man, that was funny but, for real, that Hiron has
skills! Don't Mock his MOC, that is some seriously cool building. Not to mention
the flack you might get on LUGNET. Ya, better not too."

That would have been good advice. Might have brought the corn factor to almost
nil!

AND

hahahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha (points -->)

Careful with that axe, Eugene.
Money
Eclipse
Wish You Were Here
UmmaGumma
Time?
Shine On You Crazy Diamond

"The Lunatic is on the grass"?

"And when the cloudbursts thunder in your ear
You shout and no-one seems to hear
And when the band you're in starts playin' a different tune
I'll see you on the dark side of the moon."

"All we really need to do is just keep MOCing

P's end wrong rife,
Tony Alexander