 Off-Topic / Fun / 11148
Re: Where've you been, Jesse?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 20 Dec 2005 23:57:16 GMT

Is your header an obscure reference to Jesse The Jolly Jingoist?

In lugnet.build.mecha, Tony Alexander wrote:
   In lugnet.build.mecha, Eric Sophie wrote something odd on pretext of coming to peace

I’ve got three words for you, Eric. Just drop it already, Eric. Less tooth chatter more brick clatter, Eric. I’m getting the vapors from all this space-air. Cows swim mightily in the purple breeze, Eric.

Pizza Wrong Lights, Tony Alexander

stuff at the bottom to satisfy the ettiquette police (please ignore)