 Administrative / Terms of Use / 548
Re: Brickshelf Find, and Insulting other people's friend's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 16:33:37 GMT

Soren, buddy, pal, neighbor, peer, dude, if Stefan looks up to you, this is the
time to show him the error of his way. Bafoon! Not take time to dual with your
arch nemesis. Silly! Your examples are stellar! Love it!

I find nothing wrong with Soren as a role model, and thank him for showing me
how to make a mech.  I'm well aware of the public facets of his character, and
being 18, am quite self-posessed enough to choose what I allow to influence me.

Do no patronize me, by implication, or explicitly.

-Stefan-