 Administrative / Terms of Use / 543
Re: (was Brickshelf find:) DON'T STEAL PEOPLE'S IMAGES
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 07:32:46 GMT

In lugnet.admin.terms, Soren Roberts wrote:
I'm not going to take issue with the rest of this, but stolen?

Corny! You corn ball. Take the time for me, there's that axe again.

Soren, buddy, pal, neighbor, peer, dude, if Stefan looks up to you, this is the
time to show him the error of his way. Bafoon! Not take time to dual with your
arch nemesis. Silly! Your examples are stellar! Love it!

I think Stefan's
edits, if anything, highlight the expressive quality of the poses.

That MOC's merit stands on its own. Lame excuse for poor behavior!
..another 5 points on the corn factor.

I wouldn't have posted them, myself, but I don't think they're some kind of
crime.

If people outside the LUGNET community build, let's talk about it.
I think it is wrong to use their work AND property for our ill purposes.

You know what's going on here Soren. How about taking responsibility for last
week's actions. They certainly have shown people follow your own folly.
Your actions make this place what it is. Try to make your contributions more
positive. Stefan straight out said, joking or not that he looks up to you.
I guess he saw what you did last week and thought this was ok. Not good.

How about saying something like, "hahahahah good one, oh and the second one
hahahahaha, oh, uh oh, actually that might not be cool, and besides, you might
get flack for the words used in the image, oh and the fact that they are from
Brickshelf, mmmmmm, and yo man, that was funny but, for real, that Hiron has
skills! Don't Mock his MOC, that is some seriously cool building. Not to mention
the flack you might get on LUGNET. Ya, better not too."

That would have been good advice. Might have brought the corn factor to almost
nil!

Oh and another thing, protocol...

I'd like to highlight your Brickshelf Find on the sidebar of .build.mecha.
You are one of the few people who contributes to the archive.
I'm afraid with the abuse that followed, I cannot add the find to the archive.
The profanity which ocurs in the thread is not something I want to perpetuate.
I hope you understand why I have not added it to the archive.
I do appreciate you taking the time to point out a great model that you have
found on Brickshelf. I just can't add it. You have Stefan to thank for that.

Now, my replies were to Stefan.
You have no need to chime in again, like typical, and find something to say to
me about it. Defending your actions in the process.

Like I said.

Corny.

How about this, why don't you just challenge me to a MOC build off or something.

Scared? Pock Pock?

End this BS. Because sometime or another we just do the same over...and
over...and over....and you have no gauge to my tenacity.

Soren

P.S. Why am I responding to this! Oh ya, I want this place to be a good place.
I have a new MOC to photograph, I'm outa here. See I already got you beat!

hahahahahhahahahahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha (points -->)