 Administrative / Terms of Use / 545
Re: Brickshelf find: Hello Vifam
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 16:04:08 GMT

Luckily you have left yourself the option of removing or changing the images
outside of Lugnet. Not having read the TOS is not really an excuse (a reason
maybe), ignorance of the law does not give you carte blanche to break it.

I never said it was an excuse.  I was only offering an explanation to John.

-Stefan-