 Administrative / Terms of Use / 532
Re: Brickshelf find: Hello Vifam
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.terms
Date:
Mon, 19 Dec 2005 04:11:47 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Eric Sophie wrote:
In lugnet.build.mecha, Stefan Garcia wrote:
I obey, master...
-snip-

That's pretty funny.

If you thought it was funny, why reply with criticism?

However, please respect the work of other builders.

Who says I don't?  Soren, for example, is one of my favorite builders, and a
person I look up to and admire and turn to for tutelage (is that even a word?),
and in fact those are his comments (except for the "wtf, mate") that spurred my
random ps fun.  Not that I'm trying to shove off the blame, I wouldn't want to
take credit for something I didn't do, after all.

I am sure this model took hours of hard work for Hiron to create.

I'm sure it did, he's a person that oughta be respected, he's certainly earned
it.

Did you get the builder's permission to re-post their work?

No, did you (<http://news.lugnet.com/build/mecha/?n=13288>)?  Did Soren?  Anyone
with an IQ higher than that of a chocolate dipped cricket can tell it's not
mine, and I never claimed it was.

Also, please do not post profanity on this newsgroup.

D'oh, I didn't realize there was a law against that.  I've seen so many posts
with it in here that had gone without reprimands, it hadn't crossed my mind.

Ah, Soren was kind enough to prevent me from suiciding my time here on Lugnet.
I saw John's post, and I will admit that I'd never read the TOS.  I wasn't aware
that it was "illegal," so to speak, and while I would personally debate that my
having fun is disappointing, I can understand I suppose where he's coming from.
My apologies for having fun and in doing so apparently breaking a rule.

It was all just in good fun folks, never meant to harm anyone's sensibilities.

-Stefan-

Re: Brickshelf find: Hello Vifam