 Administrative / General / 12368
Re: Lugnet should be MORE draconian
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 18:43:49 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Stefan Gustavson wrote:
"You have been administered a serving of milk and cookies by
the administrators. Please get up from your computer and
come back in a short while. We'll all be waiting for you."

Mmmm, milk and cookies! My favorite diet!

Unfortunately, this might backfire by encouraging people to post things that
would result in being served milk and cookies. After all, milk and cookies are a
reward, not a punishment :-)

Kevin
Classic Red Barn kit: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com/cat-barn.htm
Get FREE Hospital instructions: http://www.lionsgatemodels.com