 Year / 2001 / 85
Re: 4th Imperial shuttle figure....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 18:32:56 GMT

I'm positive that the Imperial Shuttle includes a fourth mini-fig to pilot.
First, it couldn't be Palpatine; he is wearing the black hood piece.  If you
look closely at the picture, it's clear that the sides of the figs head
arn't covered with anything like a hood.  We can all agree the yellow face
isn't one of the red guards, thats for sure.

Maybe they have new Imperial mini-figs all hidden in the Shuttle and AT-ST,
with "Darth Vader Dome" helmets?  I must say I'm not so sure if the AT-ST
contains another fig, and if all it has is Chewbacca, I'll be furious.  At
least I know they make the proper fig from the shuttle now, though.  I have
made my own by taking black ninja helmets and cutting off the clip, if the
AT-ST doesn't contain the proper mini-fig, I'll use these.

Hey, anybody think S@H reps may be able to see how many figs a set contains?
Not awfully likely...but the whole AT-ST thing is killing me.

--Josh