 General / 23581
Re: 4th Imperial shuttle figure....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 02:47:31 GMT

In article <G31H2q.EAM@lugnet.com>, "Jason F" <jfabisch@alphawire.com>
wrote:

Nah, I think it only comes with 3 and that is Palp in the
cockpit(multitalented guy, eh).  The red looks like flash flair.  My
picture looks like his hands are yellow in the cockpit.  Just my
opinion.

The hands in the cockpit do indeed look yellow, but I'd bet real money
(if I had any) that the fig in the cockpit is a classic smiley, not
Palp's scowling face. And he's wearing a hat, not a hood. It's not Palp.

--
Mark D. McKean - The Quantum Panda - qpanda@iwaynet.net