 Year / 2001 / 102
Re: 4th Imperial shuttle figure....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 00:28:51 GMT

"Josh Opotzner" <Josh120@aol.com> wrote in message
news:G31vIw.A7v@lugnet.com...
<snip>
Hey, anybody think S@H reps may be able to see
how many figs a set contains?
Not awfully likely...but the whole AT-ST thing is
killing me.

I tried that as soon as the pics showed up, but most of the S@H reps
haven't even seen what the sets look like yet, the prices are still not
finalized (though they will give you a "range"), and they definitely
don't know how many figures come with what set. :-(  I guess we'll just
have to wait.

--
later...    Jer