 General / 23483
Re: 4th Imperial shuttle figure....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 14:56:31 GMT

John Radtke wrote:

Look closely at the cockpit -
http://collectibles.echostation.com/fbtb/2/sys15.jpg - there is a darkish
figure with a yellow smiley and what looks like a red hand.  Nice to have a
fourth figure for our $30!  Maybe there is hope for an AT-ST pilot or two.
Other $10 sets so far (Naboo Swamp and Speeder Bikes offhand) have had 3-4
figs....

My bet is cloaked Luke from the Luke/Han/Boba three-pack (3341). But, if
not...
eeeexccceelent

SteveC