 Year / 2001 / 90
Re: 4th Imperial shuttle figure....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 20:12:30 GMT

In lugnet.year.2001, Josh Opotzner writes:
I'm positive that the Imperial Shuttle includes a fourth mini-fig to pilot.
First, it couldn't be Palpatine; he is wearing the black hood piece.  If you
look closely at the picture, it's clear that the sides of the figs head
arn't covered with anything like a hood.  We can all agree the yellow face
isn't one of the red guards, thats for sure.

Yep, you're right about the cockpit fig not wearing a hood. In fact, if you
look closely you can see that it is a classic smiley face (Palpatine's eyes
are larger and his mouth is straight).

Ken