 Year / 2001 / 88
Re: 4th Imperial shuttle figure....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.starwars
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 18:48:48 GMT

Not only they showed him twice in the catalogue, even the box is actually
wrong!
(It shows nearly the same as the catalogue: two Bobas)
TLC also does this a lot for the Belville and Scala line. They put a large
picture of the actual set in the middle of the box and smaller pictures
around it showing the same pieces. You can easily get the wrong impression
that way and assume that a lot more will be included than there really is.
Oh, and the larger Insectiod Sets also had these feature, although there it
has obviously been a feature and no confusing addition.

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
LUGNet Member #479
The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de