 Year / 2001 / 145
Re: 4th Imperial shuttle figure....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 28 Oct 2000 21:26:24 GMT

In lugnet.year.2001, Scott Thomas writes:
This might be a long shot, but what about Han being in the cockpit?  I know
it wouldn't make sense with the other figs being Palpatine and the guards,
but if they put Chewie with the AT-ST, why not Han with the shuttle?

Scott

Well, IIRC, there was actually a scene in one of the movies with Chewie in
an AT-ST and I'm pretty sure that Han was never in the shuttle. My guess is
it's a generic Imperial officer like the generic Theed guard in the Flash
Speeder that is in the cokcpit of the shuttle.