 Star Wars / 9418
Re: 4th Imperial shuttle figure....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 13:32:46 GMT

In lugnet.general, Jason Fabisch writes:

Nah, I think it only comes with 3 and that is Palp in the
cockpit(multitalented guy, eh).  The red looks like flash flair.

I agree that the hands in the cockpit are yellow, but I seriously doubt the fig
is Palpatine.  LEGO has *never* done that before (put "multiple" copies of a
fig in a catalogue shot- unless they're generic figs that there are multiples
of in a set) and I doubt they would start now.

eric