 General / 23544
Re: 4th Imperial shuttle figure....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 12:46:22 GMT

At most 1 but IMHO there isn't going to be any.  The cockpit is only 4 • studs
wide and looks like is may be accessible from the back.
My guess is that the top will open, since there are not many bricks right
under it. If you look close enough, you'll see that the dark grey elements
are 1x4x1 half thinwalls and these do not have studs on top. Therefore, the
top should be easy to open - I asume that one minifg will be placed into the
AT-ST this way, but I'm sure it's Chewie and no further figure. Looks like
the light grey pieces in the back are thinwalls as well (1x2x3) so that'll
probably the place to sit down and command the machine.

BTW, anyone noticed that the AT-ST has the silver light saber elements as
weapons? Two of them are attached to the front, but they are not used as
light saber elements here. I wonder if this will be grey or silver!?!

Bye, Christian --- xTI@N.
LUGNet Member #479
The World is full of AFOLs - gech1@t-online.de