 General / 23545
23544  |  23546
Subject:
LEGO / Speilberg movie maker TV ad
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 13:17:37 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

For lack of finding a better place, this seems a safe enough spot to mention
that I just saw an ad for the LEGO/Speilberg Studio maker.

It was promoting the first 'LEGO' movie - "Dinocop" that is supposed to come
out 'soon'. They refer to http://www.LEGO.com/studios as the site to watch,
though this seems to just be the page that has been around for a bit, now.
Oddly, some of the links won't work for me but I might not be holding my
mouth right when I click. :)

If anyone cares, the ad was run on FOX in the 8:30-9am timeslot. (I saw it
in the 8:45-8:50 commercial break).

Joel