 General / 23482
Re: Six-wide train windshield
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 13:30:01 GMT

In lugnet.general, John J. Ladasky, Jr. writes:
Hi, folks,

It's been a while since I checked in to LUGNET.  I've been busy moving from
California to Maryland!

Anyway, for some reason the wide train windshield part seen in <set:4560>
escaped my notice until now.  Is this part available in any other set besides
4560?

http://guide.lugnet.com/set/6453

This set retails for around 5 to 6 bucks.  I wish the windshield were
hinged, but that conflicts with the trend toward inaccessible vehicle
interiors TLC has embraced these past few years.

     Dave!