 General / 23473
23472  |  23474
Subject:
Six-wide train windshield
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 08:02:11 GMT

Hi, folks,

It's been a while since I checked in to LUGNET.  I've been busy moving from
California to Maryland!

Anyway, for some reason the wide train windshield part seen in <set:4560>
escaped my notice until now.  Is this part available in any other set besides
4560?

Thanks in advance for any info.

--
John J. Ladasky Jr., Ph.D.