 Year / 2001 / 620
Re: About Harry Potter minifigs...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Tue, 30 Jan 2001 20:48:34 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Eric Joslin writes:
In lugnet.castle, Jonathan Lill writes:

Anyhow the report was that the Potter sets will use minifigures, but that
Hagrid will be larger somehow.

Huh.  Maybe Hagrid will be creator-scale?  That would be pretty cool.  Although
since they use yellow for minifig skin and flesh color for Creator-fig skin,
that could seem weird.

eric

Yeah, my fear is that hagrid will be a big POOP like the Rock Raider
monster. But you never know, a modelled figurine like the dragon with
moveable limbs might not be so,bad maybe. Think of the detailed painting
they've been doing on the minifigures lately. I don't really care what the
other minifigures look like. I am interested to see what the set composition
is and how they resolve this Hagrid issue.

Jonathan