 Year / 2001 / 809
Re: -z- Preview of Harry Potter -z-
Newsgroups:
lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 21:29:32 GMT

In lugnet.year.2001, Tommy Windsor writes:
In lugnet.castle, Katie Dokken writes:

Hmmmm.......  I can think of tons of sets they can do, especially in the • books
after the first one.  But I wouldn't want to give any secrets away for those
that haven't read all four books.
Is there anyone out there who hasn't read them?!  They seem to be required
reading on the Tube here in London!

Yeah, but over there at least they are released with "adult" covers.  I amanged
to get a set of those. :D

Dare I go off topic briefly?...Has anyone read Northern Lights by Phillip
Pullman?  Now there is a kid's book that I would like to see turned into a
film and Lego.  Pullmans trilogy is worth a read if you like the Harry
Potter books.

Do you mean the Golden Compass, Subtle Knife and Amber Spyglass books?  I
didn't read them, but my ex-girlfriend loves them.  Well, the first two,
anyway- she refuses to read the last one, even though she managed to get it
before it was published at an event with the author!  She's too scared to read
it, after the second book.

I've still not read them.  Or finished Harry Potter.

eric