 Castle / 8221
Re: -z- Preview of Harry Potter -z-
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2001, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town
Date:
Wed, 21 Mar 2001 20:56:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Katie Dokken writes:
The school SHOULD appear very castle like, since the school IS a castle in the
books.

Katie

I have high hopes for a really big castle set and a Hogwarts Express train.
Other than that I am not sure what they can do.  At least Star Wars had lots
of space ships.  I can't think of what else they can do.  Ron's car?

The accessories may be good - candles, wands, cauldrons, frogs, sweets,
rats, cats, broomsticks, owls, etc

There are some big monsters in the books. Dragons, three-headed dogs!,
unicorns.  Might be some cool things there...has there ever been a unicorn
in Lego?

Are these going to turn into spares sets?

Tom