 Castle / 8261
Re: -z- Preview of Harry Potter -z- WARNING: Letting the cat out of the bag
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.year.2001
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 22:33:13 GMT

In lugnet.town, Aaron West wrote:

First Year's aren't allowed at Hogsmeade, but I'll settle for the shops
where they get their school supplies, Diagon Alley.
Gringots!!

So they can save Hogsmeade for the second book/movie (and the 3rd).

What about Knockturne Lane (sp?)

Steve (who finally gets the pun in Diagon Alley.  I knew it had to be
there, I just didn't get it)